Global Health Community College Scholarship
This scholarship is for professional development in global health through CFHI's Virtual Global Health Immersion Programs. It is open to community college students seeking Global Health Education opportunities.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Global Health Community College Scholarship, applicants must ensure the following:
- Current enrollment in or recent graduation from (within 6 months) a community college
- Acceptance in a 4-week CFHI Virtual Global & Public Health Internship or a CFHI Virtual Global Health Practicum occurring in 2022
Additional selection Criteria: Our selection committee takes many factors into consideration when choosing scholarship candidates. Scholarships are awarded to those who demonstrate a commitment to their communities and a genuine interest in global health. Preference may be given to
- Applicants who demonstrate financial need
- Applicants who have had limited opportunity to participate in global health education programs
How to apply: Applicants will be asked to upload the following:
- Scholarship Essay
- Letter of Recommendation (professional or academic)
- Personal CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Scholarship Award: One student will be selected to receive a $975 award that will go toward the program fee of a 4-week CFHI Virtual Global Health Education Program taking place in 2022. To review the possible virtual opportunties, please visit the webpage for CFHI Virtual Global & Public Health Internships and CFHI Virtual Global Health Practica.