Child Family Health International (CFHI) partners with Siena College to provide Albany Med students with ethical and sustainable global health field experiences for their Summer of Service. Siena College students must contact the Center for International Programs before submitting their application through CFHI’s website.
2. On the home page, click on “Apply Now” in the top right corner.
3. Create an account and fill out the required personal information.
4. From the drop-down menus, select your program, start date and duration.
7. An automatic reply will generate, prompting you to check your email. After following the activation link sent to your email, you will be able to login to your account to complete the remainder of the program registration.
1. Once logged into your CFHI account, click your “Profile” in the right hand corner then select “User Portal” from the drop-down menu to access your program dashboard.
4. Once the form has been completed, CFHI will review the information provided and process your registration within 2-3 working days.
After receiving a confirmation email, return to the CFHI website and log into your account. After logging in, you will see several tabs to guide you through your program requirements.