Child Family Health International (CFHI) partners with Ohio State University to provide undergraduate students with ethical, sustainable global health field experiences. Ohio State University students must complete the Office of International Affairs (OIA) application. Admitted students are required to take a one credit hour online course during the second session of spring semester in order to prepare for their service experience. Additional details will be provided in the OIA letter of acceptance.
OSU undergraduate students are required to start their process through OSU’s Education Abroad office. The Education Abroad office will inform you when it is time to apply for your program through CFHI’s website.
2. On the home page, click on “Apply Now” in the top right corner.
3. Create an account and fill out the required personal information.
4. From the drop-down menus, select your program, start date and duration.
7. An automatic reply will generate, prompting you to check your email. After following the activation link sent to your email, you will be able to login to your account to complete the remainder of the program registration.
1. Once logged into your CFHI account, click your “Profile” in the right hand corner then select “User Portal” from the drop-down menu to access your program dashboard.
4. Once the form has been completed, CFHI will review the information provided and process your registration within 2-3 working days.
After receiving a confirmation email, return to the CFHI website and log into your account. After logging in, you will see several tabs to guide you through your program requirements.