What do Alumni Ambassadors do?
– Represent CFHI at conferences, fairs, other outreach events in your area
– Host a CFHI information session at your current institution or alma mater
– Speak at live program info webinars
– Host a happy hour for CFHI alumni and/or prospective students
– Engage and collaborate with CFHI Alumni Advisory Board (AAB) leaders
What are the perks?
Alumni Ambassadors are the first to know about:
– Scholarships to pilot new CFHI programs
– Complimentary tickets to global health events throughout the US
– Opportunities to serve as an alumni mentor/mentee
What’s the process?
To become an Alumni Ambassador, reach out to email@example.com!