Virtual Internship in Global Health Education for CFHI Alumni
For CFHI alumni- A virtual internship focusing on global health education, curriculum, and capacity building of globally- conscious healthcare workers. The internship can be done from any location and will remotely connect between the intern and CFHI staff.
Examples of intern projects include:
- Developing primers in key global health topics
- Assisting with research, including data collection, analysis, and write-up
- Networking in global health
- Developing content for lay and academic press
- Website expansion and social media optimization
The internship will be under the direction of CFHI Executive Director, Dr. Jessica Evert. The internship requires a commitment of an average of 3 hours/week, good internet/phone connectivity, and lasts for 6 months. It is an unpaid professional development opportunity.
Contact email@example.com for more details.