Scholarships for Europeans
The European Young Leaders in Global Health Fellowship
This new scholarship is a unique fellowship opportunity that will be awarded to a student or recent graduate who best demonstrates CFHI's motto 'Let the World Change You'. The successful candidate will be currently enrolled in a university programme or have graduated no more than 12 months before time of application and be a European citizen or resident. The fellow will receive a $500 USD scholarship to one of CFHI's 30 global health education internships, which will place them in the 'trenches of global health' alongside local health care workers, patients and community leaders.
Eligibility: Any current student or young professional graduated no more than 12 months prior to date of application who plans to participate in a CFHI program May 2018 onward. Applicant must be a European citizen or resident. Student must also show a dedication to global health via the application process.
How to apply: Applicants will be asked to upload the following:
2. Letter of recommendation (professional or academic)
3. Personal CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Deadline for submission: March 1st, 2018
Included in scholarship:
- $500 USD toward a CFHI 4-week program that occurs May 2018 onward.
- Unite For Sight Global Health University Global Health Certificate Program Tuition
- Membership in Consortium of Universities for Global Health
- Copy of the publications- Reflection in Global Health: An Anthology and The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down