Global Health Innovation Graduate Certificate in Costa Rica Fall 2021
Led by the University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB), Graduate School, this unique 12-credit graduate certificate offers students an opportunity to learn about global health and health care innovation in Costa Rica, a country recognized as a global leader in translating good ideas into positive health outcomes.
UMB is offering $5,000 scholarships to qualified candidates for the Fall 2021 semester.
Learn more and apply at: https://graduate.umaryland.edu/globalinnovation/
During the 10-week period in Costa Rica you will take the following credit-bearing courses:
Intercultural Communication and Conflict Resolution
Global Health and Social Innovation
Innovations for Universal Health Care
Urban Health and Social Innovation
Practicum - Global Health and Social Innovation
And you will:
- Learn about intercultural communication and conflict resolution.
- Learn how to affect change through global health and social innovation.
- Gain a detailed understanding of complex global health systems and issues.
- Explore health-related interventions that can equitably improve global health.
- Undergo a hands-on practicum that integrates theory and best practices designed to address real-world challenges the global health community faces today.
After completion of this certificate, you'll be 19 credits away from a Master of Science in Global Health degree!
Where: Costa Rica
When: Fall 2021
Do not forget to inquire about scholarship opportunities offered by UMB Admissions:
Graduate Admissions Counselor
Carlos A. Faerron Guzmán, M.D., M.Sc.
Apply now: https://graduate.umaryland.edu/globalinnovation/
*This program is offered by CFHI affiliate UMB. All applications and inquiries should be made using the UMB links and contacts on this page.