CFHI runs free, live webinars at various dates and times throughout the year. Webinars provide information on CFHI's UN-recognized Global Health Education Programs, various academic partnership options, and other global health topics.
CFHI Global Health Education Programs- Learn about CFHI's 30+ Global Health Education Programs in 10 countries that place you in the trenches of global health alongside local health care workers, patient and community leaders. Explore clinical and public health opportunities, upcoming funding opportunities and CFHI's grassroots projects in local communities.
- Tuesday, May 24th at 10 am PT | 1 pm ET- Register
- Thursday, June 9th at 11 am PT | 2 pm ET- Register
- Thursday, June 30th at 3 pm PT | 6 pm ET- Register
- Monday, July 11th at 11 am PT | 2 pm ET
- Thursday, July 28th at 3 pm PT | 6 pm ET
- Tuesday, August 9th at 11 am PT | 2 pm ET
- Friday, August 26th at 3 pm PT | 6 pm ET
Can't make these dates? Sign up for the CFHI newsletter to be notified about future webinars. CFHI can also do customized webinars for your school or student group. For more information, email Lauren Talamo, Outreach Coordinator at email@example.com.
Past Webinar Recordings:
Stay Home? And Generation Abroad- Practitioner Wisdom | September 2015
Intro to CFHI Global Health Electives | August 2015
Community-Level Global Health: How to Engage and Interact | September 2014
Primer on the Global Health 2035 Report | May 2014
Advising Students on Health Experiences Abroad | October 2013