CFHI runs free, live webinars at various dates and times throughout the year. Webinars provide information on CFHI's UN-recognized Global Health Education Programs, various academic partnership options, and other global health topics.
Program Webinars for a Summer with CFHI!
We are doing a webinar on our summer programs with two chances to attend!
New Webinar Series: Research in Action!
- CFHI is providing a new and free webinar series, Research in Action, beginning February 21st! CFHI is collaborating with multiple partners to present a webinar series aimed to encourage, support, and improve global health education efforts through research-based information. Visit our Research in Action webpage to register for the upcoming webinar and to learn more about the presenters!
- Tuesday, February 21st @ 10am Pacific | 1pm Eastern
- Watch the recording now! New Findings Challenge Old Assumptions of Short-term Global Health Experiences
- Presenters: Dr. Jessica Evert, Dr. Benjamin Lough, and Tiffany Kung
- Thursday, March 23rd @ 6pm Pacific | 9pm Eastern
- March | TBD
- How to Put Forth Service-learning and Community Engagement Research
- Thursday, January 12th Watch the recording now!
- Thursday, January 19th Watch the recording now!
- Tuesday, January 24th Watch the Recording Now!
- Tuesday, February 7th Watch the Recording Now!
- Watch the most recent webinars on the CFHI Thomas Hall Scholars Program and CFHI Scholarships and Programs!
See also our upcoming CFHI sposored webinars and sponsored webinar recordings:
Can't make these dates? Sign up for the CFHI newsletter to be notified about future webinars. CFHI can also do customized webinars for your school or student group. For more information, e-mail Keaton Andreas, Director of Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Year Medical Student Summer Global Health Internships | October 2016
CFHI Academic Partnerships | October 2016
Past Webinar Recordings:
Stay Home? And Generation Abroad- Practitioner Wisdom | September 2015
Intro to CFHI Global Health Electives | August 2015
Community-Level Global Health: How to Engage and Interact | September 2014
Primer on the Global Health 2035 Report | May 2014
Advising Students on Health Experiences Abroad | October 2013