CFHI Refugee Scholarship
In recognition of the tremendous disruption to educational training, CFHI is offering 2 full-tuition scholarships to medical students/trainees who were enrolled in the final-year of faculty/school of medicine world-wide who have become refugees in 2021 or 2022. The scholarship may only be used for the Virtual Global Health Elective starting on September 5, 2022.
ALL of the requirements listed below must be met in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Provide evidence that you have been a final-year medical student or a graduate of medical school in good academic standing.
- Have terminated training due to political unrest in country of study.
- Be able to provide proof of refugee status granted in 2021 or 2022.
- Be fluent in written and spoken academic English.
- Have access to a computer and stable internet connectivity.
- Be prepared to take this course full-time, 12-15 hours per week of online classes taught by faculty members at fixed times.
- Be able to complete 10-12 hours per week of assignments done off-line.
Two applicants will be selected to each receive a full-tuition scholarship for the Virtual Global Health Elective starting on September 5, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenny Samaan, Ph.D., Senior Consultant: CFHI Medical Education at firstname.lastname@example.org