CFHI- Socially Responsible
Global Health Education Programs
CFHI will be running free, live CFHI Global Health Program Information webinars throughout the year at various dates and times (details below).
Webinars provide a detailed overview of CFHI programs and last 40-60 minutes. All interested in learning more about joining a CFHI
Global Health Education Program are invited join staff
and alumni as they discuss and take questions about:
Know someone CFHI programs would be perfect for? Encourage friends and colleagues to attend our webinars too!
- March 24, 2015 at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET - Register
- April 3, 2015 at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET - Register
- April 8, 2015 at 10 am PT | 1 pm ET - Register
- April 23, 2015 at 3 pm PT | 6 pm ET - Register
- May 5, 2015 at 11 am PT | 2 pm ET - Register
- May 20, 2015 at 4 pm PT | 7 pm ET - Register
- June 1, 2015 at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET - Register
Can't make these dates? Sign up for the CFHI newsletter to be notified about future webinars. CFHI can also do customized webinars for your school or club. Email email@example.com for more information.
Child Family Health International - CFHI offers socially
Health Education Programs for health sciences students of all levels. CFHI Global Health Immersion Programs are 4-16 week placements offered year round. CFHI also offers 2-week Global Health Intensive Programs in December and January. Participants rotate through local clinics and public health facilities in underserved communities, attend
medical lectures, and become immersed in the local healthcare system. CFHI is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the ECOSOC of the